Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Three Euros for 30 minutes of fast internet time..

I guess that's better than 5 Euros for a slug at a fancy hotel you would think could do better on the technology side. Here is where the slug lives... Not bad. The view from my room is stunning... but I just haven't had time to process any of the photos I've taken from the room, or from the wonderful workshops we're taking.

But here is where Betsy, Nadja, Jane and I had dinner last night...














I promise I will have lots of photos posted here in a few (or a tad more) days. It all depends on whether I have the energy, time and money to do it. Would you believe I am missing our super duper wireless house while staying in a bedroom like this? (Not to mention my boy, my man and my three kitties!!)

No comments: