Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sea Turtles and Crocodiles


At last, a new piece to show... This is one of the few pieces where I had a specific plan and inspiration. It started before the Gulf of Mexico spill, but became more and more important to me after the spill. I'll be showcasing this bangle at the Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Show, and if it sells there, I will be sending 50% of the profit to the National Wildlife Federation (NWF), in support of their work in the Gulf. And, just to remind you... the Green Worm brooch is still up for auction (until midnight, August 31st) , with 100% of the sale going to the NWF.

Just When You Think You've Seen It All At Walmart...

I came across this piece a few weeks ago, and just had to share it with you. Too funny!

Now it's off to walk Le Dog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome cuff! Love the colors and cane work! So sweet of you to donate the money. You have a wonderful heart!