Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sea Dragons, CraftEdu, and Facebook...

It seems that the intense experience called Synergy II is finally soaking in and settling down. I've even managed to get into the studio for a few hours lately. I have nothing new from there to share - yet - but I do have a few very cool bits to (hopefully) brighten your weekend...

Sea Dragons!
These critters are simply amazing. I picked up this clip from Olly Steeds' Facebook page, and I'm guessing that anyone who reads my blog might enjoy the video too. Romance, stalwart parenting, and simply crazy looking creatures. All things I love!

This is just a little taste from the BBC program called LIFE. I highly recommend you find a way to watch it. I've had to resort to getting it in bits and pieces until I either move to the UK, or iTunes offers it (unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath for either).

From the Wonderful Resources Desk:
There's a new and wonderful resource called CraftEdu.com that's building momentum in the cyber world of virtual education. It's still in Beta mode, but stay tuned. The collection of outstanding artist being signed up is simply... well... outstanding. While you wait for the sites completion, check out the CraftEdu Facebook page and Blog. If you're like me, you will be blown away by the faculties' level of craftsmanship. Oh... and... um.... I'm part of the faculty too. Heh.

Speaking of Facebook...
It's official... Hell has frozen over and I have a Facebook page. I know, I know, I should have done this sooner. But... well... I'm the kind of gal who likes to see how things turn out before committing. What can I say.... except... it's a real time sucker, and a bit confusing, and... Ok, ok... I am enjoying it. There. Happy?

News Flash!
Just came across an artist's cane work that is simply scrumptious! Take a good look at Malsarts wonderful kaleidoscope canes (scroll down to December's posts)! Oooolala!

Beautiful, and very inspirational work! She's making my muse want to go make some right now! (Down, muse, down!)

No comments: