Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Weird, The Wonderful, and... Motivation

For those who don't frequent Cynthia Tinapple's blog, Polymer Clay Daily, you might have missed a wonderful video (which she pulled from SwissMiss' site)... Not only is the concept and execution brilliant, but the message is too! Here it is:



The Weird and Wonderful:
I wonder if Tom will let me have one of these? Here kitty, kitty!

The blog Cabinet of Wonders has a terrific post outlining her fantasy menagerie... and I'm with her on these guys! Abobe is a mix of Tiger and Lion, called.... heh.... a Liger.. Below is a tiny creature called a Tarsier. I know nothing about them, but it's face is totally memorable.
The critter below is, I believe, an Aye-aye. It reminds me of the delightful book, "Aye-Aye and I", by Gerald Durrell. When my son was younger we would read this book together... must of read it a zillions times.




Raven's Studio:

So far as my own work... I'm currently sanding like mad, making up for all the creative juices that were flowing this summer and fall. I have so much to do before Synergy II next month. As usual, I signed up for everything, including the Vendor's Fair, the Synergy Exhibition, the Gallery and of course... volunteering. Oh, yeah, and a full load of seminars. heh. Thus said, I should have something of mine to share in my next post.

No comments: