Rarely do New Years Resolutions cross my lips, so this year is no different. There will, however, be some changes for me and my work... but they are just part of an ongoing process. Some bits in the works...
- I may be setting up some teaching gigs. (More in future posts.)
- Shows are too taxing to do alone, and in this economy I can't afford to pay an assistant, so... I'm backing down from craft shows for the time being.
- Wholesale may be the next avenue I explore. (It helps that I am a 2010 Niche Finalist.) We shall just have to wait and see how it all works out.
- My pricing structure is being revamped for 2010, and I now have a line of brooches starting at a manageable (for most) $45.00. (Some examples are below.) Simple earrings are also starting to emerge.
- I'm keeping to my organic, nature inspired style, if you will, but I'm letting my past graphic design training sneak in, so there will be - in some of my pieces - a cleaner, perhaps more organized element to some of them.
And now, as promised, some new brooches...