Ok, ok. Take a deep breath.
Ah. That's better.
So. My calendar is filling up sooooo fast!
- This weekend I'm heading down to Lincolnville for our second Maine Polymer Arts Guild meeting.
- Next month I've got a PMC get-together with my buddy Betsy from Etsy in Boston. (wicked grin)
- I managed to get one book submission off, and need to finish another in the next week.
- I've taken the Etsy bit in my teeth and am running with it.
- I'm taking a class with (way cool artist) Robert Dancik in January, at The Bead House in Rhode Island.
- In January I'm also going to the Southern New Jersey PolyAddicts retreat
- February is the NPCG Synergy conference in Baltimore, MD.
- And, to top it all off... I've agreed to be a mentor for a local high school student, in a program run by Waterfall Arts. I'm really looking forward to it! (More on this later, when I know more.)
So... yeah. Busy.
Hmmmmm. Somehow, I vaguely remember saying to myself that I was longing for the winter, when "things" would slow down.
*scratches head confusedly*
*runs out of the room screaming madly*
*comes back apologetically*
Ahem. For those who just want to look at pretty pictures... here are photos of some of the beads I'm selling on Etsy... courtesy of my "Shameless Commerce Division".