Friday, June 15, 2007

Little Bowls

Well, I promised that I would show you something I did with those art deco canes I made... so here are a couple of little bowls I made. They are about two inches in diameter and one inch high. I just got an order of 21 of these little beauties from a local store, Yo Mamma, in Belfast, Maine.

I've been trying to find a foot into that door for a while now. It's a delightful store full of eclectic, wacky, fun stuff. Oh, and now they carry really nifty little polymer clay bowls too!

And speaking of little bowls, here's the latest batch....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Melanie!

Congratulations to your new blog! It is wonderful to see more of your work online.
See you soon over here in Europe! ;o)

Hugs!
Nadja

Raven's Clay said...

Nadja! You found my blog! Yipeeee! I believe you may be the first. An email is coming soon. ;)