Monday, May 12, 2008

Short on Words, Big on Photos...


Ok... it's been a while, I know, I know. It's been a hard winter, and a harder Mud Season. But I'm coming out of my funk, and thought I owed you guys a few photos to make up for my absence.


So, these are a few of the newer BioBangles I've been working on. There are a few more coming that are even wilder... but they are taking longer to finish... so stay tuned.


I promise I'll do my best to keep up a more regular presence in the blogosphere this spring. Have patience. :) Oh... and I have a new catalog on my site. It's a work in progress, so visit often to see new works for sale.

10 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Hi Melanie!
I've missed you! I love your new bangles...just gorgeous and unique. I know getting to the studio is hard...everyone seems to be going through that...but when you're there it looks like you're having a ball!

Debbie Bellibone Goodrow said...

It was worth the wait. I love this stuff. Looking forward to your hinted at next generation!

Bettina Welker said...

oh my god - She's finally back - with new biobangles - I lovelovelovelove them.

Good to have you back

hugs and kisses
BEttina

Loretta Lam said...

well, it's nice to see you've been working. what a delight the bangles are. Simply gorgeous, dahling. Can't wait to see the earrings and necklaces that coordinate (nudge,nudge, wink,wink, say no more)
glad you're back Melanie.

Raven's Clay said...

Susan, Debbie, Bettina and Loretta, Thank you all soooo much for your very kind "welcome back's". I am delighted that you enjoy the new bangles.

Stretching ones creative juices can be a very difficult process - but I promise I am doing my best, and will have a few real "stretches" to share soon.

Thanks for not giving up on me and my blog, my friends!

Anonymous said...

What debbie said- worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back, and with fab new work to show us!

twizzy said...

your use of colours mix is simply wonderful!yuo're great!!^^

Raven's Clay said...

Hi Martha and Sheri!! Ciao Twizzy! Thank you all for your kind words. I'm sooo happy folks haven't given up on me. :) I shall do my best to make it up to you all!!

BBQ Recipes said...

Hi great reading yyour post